consultancy, project management and tangible business solutions to pharma &
life sciences companies. We are passionate about assisting our clients in the
creation and development of innovative healthcare solutions.
a full service organization specialized in HR & Project Services in the
life sciences environment. We are a leader in Talent Solutions for pharma,
biotech, medical devices, diagnostics, R&D and consumer health companies.
Modis is part of
the Adecco Group, and are working together closely – which allows us to connect
life sciences businesses and talent in a fast-changing world!
We are looking for an organized and pro-active multi-tasker with excellent office administration and communication skills, and a positive mindset.
You will support our internal Business Operations team, and – together with your colleagues – you will be instrumental in our operations & business relations processes.
You will have a variety of roles and tasks, such as:
• Preparing and processing invoices.
• Checking and processing expenses.
• Handling incoming calls and emails.
• Welcoming clients and visitors.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and processing data.
• Helping to organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Coordinating events, as needed.
• Maintaining supply inventory and office equipment.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
• You hold a Bachelor degree.
• You have experience in business support/office administration roles.
• You have excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• You maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times.
• You are highly organized and able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• You have a warm personality with strong communication skills.
• You are able to work well with little supervision.
• You have great communication skills.
• Our main office, from where you will be working most of the time, is based in Temse.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English. .
• You are proactive and you desire to create a positive experience for others.
We will offer you a full time position and an attractive and complete salary package (gross salary + net fee + insurances + meal vouchers + transportation costs + mobile phone subscription via Orange)
You will be working in a professional, dynamic and young working environment, where personal input and initiatives are expected and appreciated.
Are you the talented and motivated professional we are looking for?
Get in touch with us! Ingrid.Decraene@adecco.be